User Frequently Asked Questions
Back to Start
1. How do i get to the UCU webmail interface?
Go to http://ucu.ac.ug
NOTE: Leave out the "www" bit.
When the login screen appears, login with your assigned full e-mail address and password.
2. How do i get a UCU email account?
Contact Help Desk in the University Computing Services Department you will be helped.
3. What is my pass word when I first use my email address?
The default password is "changeme" untill you change it.
4. How do I change my password?
1. Log in to your email account.
2. Click on the "Options" link located in the webmail
3. Scroll down and to find the "Change password" link
among the available options.
4. Fill in the old password and then the new password two
times. Click submit to effect the changes.
5. What the maximum size of my email box?
You mail box has a capacity of 10MB.
6. How do I configure Outlook express on my computer using the UCU email address?
Contact the UCS HelpDesk for help on this.
You can also email email@example.com, call +256 77 770816, +265 31 350816 or visit our Department located on the Upper Library Building Room 19.